Melissa Morin - Team Lead & REALTOR®
Melissa Morin has been proudly serving Central Alberta since 2013. Licensed in all areas of real estate however her main focus is residential. She has an undeniable passion to serve her clients to the absolute best of her ability. In 2021, Melissa has helped 138 families/individuals buy & sell real estate with the help of her team. Melissa also invests in real estate. She owns 5 rental properties between Red Deer & Sylvan Lake. In the last 10 years, Melissa has moved 11 times herself, so she is no stranger to the emotional journey of moving. Having a personal understanding has helped Melissa strengthen her customer service and also provide support throughout the transaction. In her free time, Melissa enjoys spending time with her family.
- 2022 & 2021 - Double Centurion Producer
- 2022 - 2016 - Rated Best Realtor® in Red Deer by Three Best Rated
- 2021 - 2019 - Red Deer Advocate Reader’s Choice for Best Realtor®
- 2021 - Top 30 under 30 for Century 21 Canada
- 2021 - #2 Home Seller for Century 21 Maximum
- 2020 - 2017 - Centurion Producer (Century 21 Canada award for production - less than 6% of Century 21 agents acheive this award status)
- 2019 - #2 Home Seller for Century 21 Advantage
- 2019 - #60 Century 21 Units Sold (out of over 10,000 agents across Canada)
- Condo board member since 2015 - 2022
- Investor/landlord since 2013
- Previous volunteer with the MS Society & Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Active member of Home Church, Red Deer
Pam Warner - REALTOR®
Pam was originally a small town Saskatchewan girl and has made the Red Deer area home for the last 26 years. She has been a Realtor® since 2011, helping both sellers and buyers achieve their real estate goals all over Central Alberta. She happily balances Real Estate and being a mom to 3 boys and 2 dogs, and loves the flexibility and variety each day presents. She believes each home is special and unique, each transaction offers something new to learn, and each and every client deserves to have a great experience.
John Cloke - REALTOR®
Born and raised in Saskatchewan as well! John’s working career started in the oil and mining industries. His sights were on Alberta, though. In 2005, he arrived and immediately fell in love with Red Deer. The region inspired him to help others make the area home. He took his entrepreneurial spirit and passion for homes to the world of real estate, becoming a Realtor® in 2018. John has a strong base of loyal customers. He contributes this to the belief of respect, trust, and consistent communication. His strong attention to detail ensures the buying or selling transaction is a positive experience.
Other Team Members
- Erin Knight, Our Admin Queen (Unlicensed Assistant)
- Sarah Keeling, Our Office Conveyancer
- Randy Rabena, Our Media (Photography, videography & measurements professional)