Selling Your Property
Hi! My name is Melissa Morin and I am thrilled you are here.
Someone may have recommended me to you or maybe you just stumbled upon my website. Either way, I’m excited for the opportunity. Before we go any further, here’s a little bit about me!
I live in Red Deer with my husband, Wyatt, our daughter, Ophelia and our dog, Blue. We enjoy spending quality time as a family and love to be outside!
I consider myself an out-going & ambitious person who truly enjoys helping people in their real estate journey, whether it’s buying or selling. Although, marketing beautiful properties for sale has a special place in my heart.
I also must mention, that I have personal experience buying, selling and investing. I have moved several times personally in the last 9 years! I believe my personal experience has allowed me to recognize how important it is to have a Realtor who roots for their clients and ensures things go as smoothly as possible. Moving can be stressful.
In 2021, our team has helped 115 families/individuals buy & sell! We’re invested into our clients and have stayed up to date with marketing. So, if you’re looking for an experienced agent who produces results, I think you’ve found your match. Here’s a little bit more about the services we provide…
What’s included when selling with us:
- Full in-depth comparative market analysis evaluation
- Helping you price your house to sell
- Helping you determine how much you will obtain from selling your house
- Advice to prepare your property for selling
- Professional photographer
- Measurements & floor plans
- Virtual tour
- Virtual staging for vacant properties
- Social Media Paid Advertising
- For Sale Sign
- Lockbox for access
- MLS Listing
- Listing on other marketing & real estate websites such as Century 21, Kijiji, etc.
- Coordinating showings with you
- Communicating feedback
- Cooperation with all brokerages
- Helping you comply with a purchase contract, seek legal advice, etc.
- Conveying documents to legal/lawyer (for in person signing)
- Providing recommended contacts to help you throughout your transaction
- Sold sign upon sale
- Coordinating possession / key release with the buyer
- We can work remotely with you if you are selling and are out of town
- Using technology such as Docusign (electronic signing capabilities) to make everything easier for you
- Complimentary moving truck for local moves
Awards / Recognition
- 2020 – Top 30 under 30 for Century 21 Canada
- 2020 – Top 1% for Century 21 Canada for units sold
- 2019 – #37/10,000+ Century 21 Agents in Canada for Units Sold & (Top 75) Jan-June
- 2019 – 2020 Red Deer’s Choice Advocate for Best Realtor
- 2017 – 2020 Centurion Producer
- 2015 - 2020 – Three Best Rated: Best Realtor
I’m thinking of selling, what’s the next step?
- Is now the right time to sell?
- Preparing my home to sell
- Moving checklist
- I’m not thinking of moving, I would just like to know how much my property is worth
- Recommended contacts
- I would like a referral for a Realtor outside of Central Alberta
Melissa is licensed to sell Residential, Rural, Commercial property in Alberta. Although her service area is solely Central Alberta. If you require assistance in another area, Melissa can be happy to provide you a referral to a recommended agent in your desired area.
“Melissa's team was so easy and great to work with. We can not say enough good things about our sale with Melissa.” – Andrea and Ryan
“Having Melissa as our agent was like having one of our family helping us. She was very easy to get along with and obviously did a great job on selling our house so quickly in a difficult market.” – Jackie Struve
“Melissa was readily available throughout the whole process to answer questions or concerns. When it came time to negotiating she was firm putting the needs of the sellers first.” – Kandis Langvand
“Melissa has been great, right from the initial contact, thru marketing, negotiation & closing.” – Wayne & Ellen Thiessen
More for Sellers
How to Sell your House Faster & For More
Selling your home can be very overwhelming. You must commit to showing your home frequently and have show it well. I decided to make a blog about how you could have your home showing at it’s best, sell faster and in turn get a better resale value.